So the Dark Chocolate Chili Truffles seemed to come out good yesterday..... and I watched Megaladon and drank root beer as my special Valentines Evening. and I got the remote car starter I always dreamed of from my sweet husband ( I got him Tupperware cause he never brings it home from work he has also stole like um 3 bowls from the kitchen) and my mom got me the cutest sunglasses........
Then I slept thought yoga....
and I spent way too much money at Michael's today and at Target and at CVS......
I got this RED HEART plate for $1.50
- A monster bowl for Pauly $2.99
- a pair of red heart leggings for Zoe and Black heart leggings for Mackenzie.
- A scrap booking paper container for $4.99
- Scrap booking paper set for $12.99 and one for $3.49
- butterfly ribbon for $1.00
- lots of paint
- new undies lot of new undies in various patterns
- new blue converse
- 2 stripped picture frames on sale for $2.50 each.
- face masks biore and so other fruity ones
- oh and some really delicious smelling shampoo for my mom.
there was actually more but that's good enough right?
but it was so worth it.
And they I didn't have time to post this so I am doing it now.