Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Weekend.....


Well it is well in to the summer and I am thinking about....

A nice trip to a beach and maybe a massage and I am thinking about mango pancakes in Peru and some wonderful smelling sunblock and limes and umbrellas in drinks and some friends and a bike ride and a beach house with the windows open when you go to bed and waking up at sunrise to find shells on the beach and coffee with cream and strawberries and a convertible and sarongs and flip flops and sunsets and cookouts and no makeup and suntans and messy hair and braids and sun 

still my favorite place i've ever been

sadly though.... I haven't even really been hot yet this summer and I haven't been anywhere fun and I am sort of very sad today and I feel more like rain and dark clouds than a sunny summer day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment