Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday


Oh my god I am so tired I just got home from a million errands. I wanted to go next door to my parent's house and play with my niece, Kodiak but I am soooo tired. 

So I think I might just put on my pjs and make valentines for the valentine swap I signed up 

for..... here

finish my candy I started to make.....

 candy bars

and read my new Martha Stewart Wedding Mag.... or work on my wedding  planning certification homework..... 


(it reminds me of a dress that was in How to Make an American Quilt.)



 and I need to finish the bathingsuit I am making for my sister...


and finish a baby blanket I am making for my husband's brother's baby coming in March... 
(no picture yet.) 





microwave heart crayons

and I saw two different raccoons out during the day today. Scary.

Have a Happy Week...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You really are quite the talented young lady!! :) LOVE that little doggie and I cannot wait to see the bathing suit finished. Rest up and take care of yourself. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post till I read further along and saw that you saw 2 raccoons !!! *SCREAMS* I hate them !!! I know you do too, oh god just the thought ! ewww hahaha

    ReplyDelete