Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School



Well then I guess Summer is almost over.... so sad. Yesterday was the first day back to work. I wanted to stay at the beach but it didn't happen. (I was on "vacation" last week)
So here is what I am excited about instead....


I made this cake for Robin's B-day. Happy Birthday Robin!
Yes, Those are SKITTLES!!!



I made and ordered some test labels for my lip balms....


They really have a nice scalloped edge.....
I named the company Honey Bunny Bear after my snuggly cat...

and speaking of cats!!!!!
This is Elenor
Robin's new kitten... So So Cute!!


I want to paint a room like this wall..


Pauly and I are going to lay on the couch and watch Lost!!!!
I want to do some nice napping and maybe shop a little and make some things on my nice long 3 day weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment