Sunday, June 13, 2010

OOOPSss



I have been in space for I guess about a month.... sorry about that. It was my birthday and I got my 1973 Super Beetle all fixed and running and I have been learning how to drive standard driving it around as much as possible and school is wrapping up..... and i have been working on my garden and my pinhole camera which is getting pretty exciting.... lots of work to do so I have been much busier than I usually am....well thats not true but I have been noticing that I have no time.... I am working on redoing my etsy shop I have to clean out some stuff..... soooooo I hope to be getting back to blogging and making more stuff soon.

Hopefully....

This is my wonderful friend, Deb's never Etsy shop.... Fodscapes...
She works at the airport and finds all theses cool little trinkets and creates art with them....


Super cool huh? I was very lucky to get a very lovely one for my birthday as well as an amazing painting by her husband... It was his first... maybe if you are good... I will share it with you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment