Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sunday Mornings


Welllllllllllllllllllllll.............. today I woke up rather late but I wanted to show you some things I am working on (oops now I have to run and take some pictures of them) but I showed you the tulle flowers now I have to make at least 5 more before tomorrow. And I started to garden yesterday which is sort of ridiculous cause I have an intense fear of snakes. But I am really excited anyway. I planted everything in pots and now I have to go make a garden bed with my father. I am also hoping to clean out the garage to inspire my father to help me get my beautiful little 1973 (orange) super beetle fixed up. I am also supposed to paint my mother's bathroom for Mother's Day and I was really hoping for trip to Target!!!! I guess I should probably get going. 









No comments:

Post a Comment